Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) recently launched its online banking service. This service called BPI 24/7 Banking Service will allow clients to perform banking transactions anytime, anywhere.
This new banking service proves BPI's commitment in bringing convenience to its loyal clients. BPI 24/7 Banking is opened for clients to perform their transactions as fast, secure, and easy as possible for them to have time for other important activities. The time saved from traveling to a bank branch or payment center can instead be precious time spent with friends or loved ones.
Here are the simple steps you can follow to enroll or apply in BPI's online banking service:
1. Visit the website of BPI, bpiexpressonline.com
2. Under the Online Banking Login portion located on the upper right portion of the site, click "Enroll Now" to register your BPI Savings Deposit or Credit account in BPI Express online.
3. A new window will appear, asking the type of account you will enroll in the service:
- ATM-based BPI, BPI Family Savings, or BPI Direct deposit account - clients with ATM-based accounts
- Passbook-based BPI or BPI Family Savings deposit account - clients with Passbook-based accounts
- BPI Europe account - clients with BPI Europe accounts
- Enroll a BPI Credit Card account - clients with BPI Credit Card
4. After selecting the account type, you will be directed to page asking whether you are located within or outside the Philippines. Clients within the country need to visit any BPI Express Teller ATM within 20 days to activate their enrollement. While those outside the Philippines need to print sign and mail the accomplished application form to complete their enrollment
5. Then, you will be directed to Internet Banking Service Agreement. Read the terms and conditions carefully and select "I Agree" or "I Disagree".
For clients outside the country, complete the express online registration form. Upon completion, tick the checkbox below to agree on the terms and conditions then click "Submit".